Vampire Diaries
HOME ABOUT ME MY LOVE

♛welcome to my blog,visit again.♛
♛ thank you . do not copycat here okay. ♛

❤ tagboard ❤

♛ tekan GO 1 kali sahaja okay, THANK YOU ♛
♛ Just leave ur foot step here ♛

❤ so far away ❤

hug my zacky
kiss my joey
married my frankie
my sweet bf

i'm so sad
Khamis, 2 Februari 2012



sad for all the time my embrace was empty of you
  
sad for being stubborn to be sad
     
sad for touching objects baring your presence
        
sad for not touching you...

         
sad for reading your name everywhere i turn
       
sad for all the blue jackets other men should not have worn
   
sad for all my weak spots left to be weak
sad to open my eyes in the morning

sad for a cruel truth not even dreams can survive
   
sad without dreaming
       
sad of nothing to hope for
          
sad for still seing beautiful things worth for you to know

                
sad...
            
just what he is not 



hari ni mood mmg sedih betol la, xtau nape tibe2 je rasa nk nanges..bila la agak nye awak nk msg saya.saya rindu awak sgt2. love zv,frankiee and joey so much!

Label: