Vampire Diaries
HOME ABOUT ME MY LOVE

♛welcome to my blog,visit again.♛
♛ thank you . do not copycat here okay. ♛

❤ tagboard ❤

♛ tekan GO 1 kali sahaja okay, THANK YOU ♛
♛ Just leave ur foot step here ♛

❤ so far away ❤

hug my zacky
kiss my joey
married my frankie
my sweet bf

my dreams
Khamis, 2 Februari 2012





                   ♥I dream of floating away on a cloud
                  I dream of catching a falling star
 
                ♥I dream of my prince charming
                  I dream of how I’ll save him from the dragon
                
I dream of cows on the moon
                  And pink grass

                  I dream of old ladies knitting socks
                 
I dream the twelve Olympians are real
                 I dream I’ll meet them someday
                
I dream of vast sugar cane fields
                   I dream of a bed of roses
                  
And how prickly that must be

                   I dream of firefly friends
                   
I dream of a lighting bug show
                  I dream of riding a striped horse down the aisle
                   
I dream of hot air balloons
                    I dream of polar bears
                 
And penguins

                   I dream of snow
                   
I dream of rain
                   I dream of summer
                    
I dream of fall
                    I dream of day
                      
And night

                
I dream of the moon
                  I dream of stars
                    
I dream of going to Mars
                 I dream of how I’ll be queen of the Martians
                 
I dream of how I’ll love my subjects
                    And people always said I belonged on another planet

                 
I dream of love
                   I dream of faith
                    
I dream of hope
                   I dream of culture 

                    ♥I dream of life
                 And I dream sweet dreams.

♥bila la agak nye mimpi akan jd knyataan.love zv, frankiee and joey so much! dah masuk bulan febuary,tata january :)♥

Label: